Saturday, April 9, 2011

Time-kill central…


Well, busywork actually.  While I’ve been waiting to hear back about the offer I’ve been keeping myself busy what with working on the floor plan, designing business cards, thinking about additional sources of income and thinking up suitable phone numbers. 

The right phone number for a business is important.  For example when you see 1-800-GOT-JUNK you know exactly what that whole business is all about. 

I’m not at all satisfied with the business cards I’ve come up with so far.  I’ll get it eventually.  I just haven’t got it yet.  But I think I have hit on an 800 number that I like.  And it’s even available!  While it may not be as iconic as my example, it works well for our little B & B.  Several of the numbers I’ve looked at are already in use.  Their owners probably don’t even know they spell anything!

Anywho, we need to move the P&S to the next step before I go and spend any cash on locking in a telephone number.  What is it?  I’ll let you know as soon as we’re ready to start taking reservations.  ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moving forward!