Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Again? That trick never works!

I called the realtor this evening.  I was beginning to wonder at not being on the receiving end of a call confirming receipt of the fax I sent last night.  Turns out it had apparently gone AWOL.  After resending and confirming that it was received I went back to my Vonage logs.  Same fax number, same call duration to the second, both fax transmissions said “completed” on the display of my fax machine.  I have no idea where the one I sent at 12:10am this morning went, but the resend was confirmed both received and legible.  The printout should be on the managing broker’s desk even as I write this.  Hopefully in a day or two I’ll know the next step.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to wonder about the credibility of this realtor-

HerrBGone said...

OUCH! Sorry, I just bit my tongue... :-]